37. SeeI don't know where I'm atOr where I'm goingall I know is I don't like where I'm atI don't what's going onI know life isn't fairbut what the hell is wrong with me?I always shoot my dreams for the skyBut they come tumbling back down to the groundAnd I always end up drowningin this hell we call lifeMy dreams are crumblingMy life is fadingbut who's going to save me?When no one can seewhat's wrong with meI'm not ready to let goOf the memories I have of youMaybe I was never meant toobut they can be so painfulI used to love youI hope you knowBut all you would say now is "So?"And I end laying broken on the groundnot making a soundWhat's wrong with me?I always shoot my dreams for the skyBut they come tumbling back down to the groundAnd I always end up drowningin this hell we call lifeMy dreams are crumblingMy life is fadingbut who's going to save me?When no one can seewhat's wrong with meBut who's going to save me?When no one can seewhat's wrong with meNo on
11. MemoryThe memory of you and mePains my soulBreaks my heartthat was broken from the startThe memory of you and mebreaks me apartShakes me down to the groundwithout a soundThe memory of you and meHopefully breaks you apart tooJust as much as it does me
6. Breaki.Break me downright to the groundYou already broke my heartripped it apartHow could I of thought youloved ME?How could I thought youneeded ME?I let you break me downright to the groundI let you break my heartrip it apartii.Break me downBreak me apartScatter my broken soulRip out my heartI know I once loved youI know I still doI know I once cared for youI know I still kind of doI let you break me downBreak me apartScatter my already broken souland rip my heart outiii.Break me downI won't make a soundI won't give you the satisfactionof a painful reactionI know I loved youI know I still doI know I cared for youI know I still kind of doBut I need to face itand break itlike you broke meI let you break me downbut I'll get back upI won't give you the satisfactionof a painful reaction
DriveI drive awayDon't want to stayNot looking backBecause if I look back at youI'll say, "I love you too"When I don'tTears fallingYou callingRain fallsI stallBut I need to get awayI don't want to hear what you have to sayDrive awayNothing to sayTears fallI still hear your callThat breaks my heartRips it apartI can't say I hate youeven though I doAll I can say is I love youBecause your eyeshave a horrible disguise
12. Insanity12. InsanityTic toc, tic tocGoes the clockTwitching aboutWant to shoutWhite padded roomArms locked around meOh so scaredWhere am I?What did I do?Am I really crazy?VoicesOh so many voicesWhat was that?A movement in my white room?Is someone there?Is something there?Skin crawlinglike spiders scurrying up my armsShivers down my spinelike a cold chill in the roomTears threaten to spillBrown hair in a messEyes bloodshotWhat did I do?
3. LightIs there light in my soul?Is there light in this world?I don't think soMaybe because I've experienced painor maybe because I know the darker side of the worldand myselfIs there light?or is there darkness?What do you see?In this world so blackin me?
2. LoveI miss youI miss youI miss you
.I loved youI loved youI love you still
I miss youI miss you so damn muchMy heart shatters at the thought of youMy soul breaks whenever I see youHow could you do this to me?I loved youI loved you so damn muchbut you hurt me so badlyyou kicked me to the sideand throw me awaylike a piece of trashHeart achesSoul breaksDepression takes controlagony takes over my soulI miss youI miss you so muchI can't believe I loved youDid you ever love me?I miss youI miss youI miss you
.I loved youI loved youI love you still
Soliders at WarSoldiers at warbut oh so much moreDancing with deathto secure our freedomSoldiers at warbut oh so much moreGoing through traumafighting inner battlesof fallen comradesfallen brothersSoldiers at warbut so much moreleaving loved ones behindto fight for usNot seeing their child grow upto fight for usSoldiers at warbut so much morehero's they arethe soldiers at war